ok but cop!steve posing as a prostitute and cop!tony posing as a client
- picking each other up without realizing that they’re both cops
- ending up in a hotel room
- waiting for the other person to offer/ask for sex
- talking around the issue for like ten minutes before they give up and lunge at each other
- accidentally having sex before either of them can get the other person to say something incriminating enough
- belatedly trying to arrest each other afterward before they figure out that they’re both fucking cops
They’ve been married since 2005, though he flirts with her like they’re just dating — and picks on her like they’re in grade school.
Happy 9th Anniversary, Robert & Susan! — 27 August 2005
"He flirts with her like they’re just dating and picks on her like they’re in grade school." Happy Anniversary, Bobby and Little D!
i just keep imagining steve and tony being such a healthy, happy couple who are so well-balanced and insanely CLOSE that when they finally get married their vows are so full of inside jokes that everyone else is left staring at them in confusion because what they’re saying doesn’t make hardly any sense yet both steve and tony are tearing up and crying over it
cue the disgusted gagging noises of all other characters in marvel
|—||advice from me to me. (via kayytx)|
Requested by anon.